Parenting in a new country can be very different and the rules are also very different to many countries. We include here resources for parents that may be useful and will add content over time.
- aim to support parents and caregivers in their important role
- are informed by evidence, best practice, parents and communities
- acknowledge the diversity of families and cultures in our community
- acknowledge strengths parents and caregivers bring to their parenting role
- provide sources of further support for families.
Parenting SA Guides for Multicultural Communities are here:
PARENT INFORMATION & SUPPORT
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION PARENTING RESOURCES: